BANASIK WOŹNIAK I WSPÓLNICY
PERMANENT COOPERATION WITH THE STUDENTS OF III – IV YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL
- teams active support under the guidance of legal advisor in the ongoing activities associated with managing the Law Office clients cases,
- search materials, case law and other information necessary for the preparation of analyzes and draft opinions and documents,
- editing and translating documents, preparation of legal documents,
- examination of case file,
- preparation of information available on websites.
- availability of 3-4 days a week – with the possibility of adjusting,
- knowledge of the law arising from a course of study, in particular a good knowledge of civil law; knowledge of administrative law, energy and trade will be an advantage,
- very good knowledge of MS Office programs and legal programs (LEX, Legalis),
- responsibility, diligence and teamwork skills,
- very good knowledge of English, spoken and written, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- work in a young, dynamic team,
- gaining expertise in energy, commercial and civil law,
- acquire the skills needed in everyday work of a legal advisor and advocate, especially creative perspective on law, creating contracts, realizing investment processes,
- continuous development and improvement of qualifications,
- employment on the basis of a civil contract (contract of mandate or contract for work).
Please to send applications to the address email@example.com